Saturday, January 23, 2010

A safe sidetrack, I expect.

I'm only gonna say this once, and at the expense of countless things:
Most of the time, I'm not in the mood which my blogposts turned out to be. Be it happy or sad. But when it sounds jubilant, I probably am. XD
Such an irony. Journals are things you pen your heart and soul into. But online journals are so public that most of the stuff are carefully screened. It's coming to a point where I think that blogging is stupid. And sad as it is, I sound spiteful and horrid and depressed.
But I'm actually not. I'm perfectly happy after a day shopping and that was just a passing thought. And you, the reader, will not know what I'm actually feeling, though I actually want you to know and that's exactly the reason why I'm blogging.
It'a a very complicated thing, no?
Can you understand?? XD

No comments: